As implied by the title, Forex Cent Accounts deal with (yes, you guessed it) cents. Deposit 5 dollars and your account will have a balance of 500 cents, deposit 10 dollars and they will be reflected as 1000 cents. There are no major differences in the structure of traditional accounts and cent accounts; the main element which distinguishes the two is that regardless of how much money you deposit, your balance will always appear in cents.
Forex cent accounts are ideal for newbies – they give a taste of forex trading with real funds and insight to the psychology behind the experience, with a much lower risk. The advantages of a Cent Account help to create more windows of opportunity in a simpler trading environment.
Now we will discuss the best 3 brokers of forex who are offering cent accounts efficiently. So let’s start…
The first broker that we are going to discuss is the Exness broker.
Exness is the name of a global brokerage firm which delivers its services through 2 main offices. They let the worldwide clients to enjoy financial service and investment solutions, while the global brand delivers vast opportunities to retail and mainly corporate solutions or partnership.
1. Who owns an exness broker?
= The founder of Exness is Petr Valov.
2. When was exness broker established?
= Exness broker was established in 2008. The company is registered and licensed in Limassol, Cyprus.
3. Where is the exness broker located?
= Exness Group’s main trading servers are located in the Netherlands.
4. How to contact an exness broker?
- Contact Exness : Find below customer service details of Exness.com, including phone and email. Besides contact details, the page also offers a brief overview of the company.
- Head Office : 1, Siafi Street, PORTO BELLO, Office 401, 3042, Limassol, Cyprus
- Customer Service : Phone: +357 25 030 959.
5. Is exness broker regulated?
= Yes, Exness entities are regulated.
6. How to register on exness broker?
= Follow the given steps.
- Visit the Exness homepage.
- Under the New Account tab, select your current country of residence, enter your email address, and set a password (following the guidelines shown); then click Continue.
- Congratulations, you have successfully registered your Personal Area.
7. What are the account types of exness brokers?
= Each account type offers its own set of conditions for commission, margin call, and leverage among many others.
8. How much spread on exness broker?
= There is a low and incredibly competitive spread on exness brokers.
9. Does exness broker allow US clients?
10. How to deposit on exness broker?
= First log in to your exness Personal Area on home page.
- Click on the deposit section
- Select the payment system you wish to use
- In the pop-up menu, choose the account you wish to deposit funds into
- Enter the currency and amount of your deposit and click Next
- Double check your deposit details and click Confirm Payment
- You will be redirected to the website of your chosen payment system, where you can complete your transfer.
11. Does exness broker accept Paypal?
= Exness does not accept Paypal.
12. What is leverage on exness broker?
= The leverage on exness broker is that leverage offers traders the opportunity to trade with negligible margin, open more positions and bigger lots, and try out a wider range of trading strategies.
13. What are the trading platforms of exness broker?
= The trading platforms of exness brokers are MT4 and MT5.
14. Does exness broker accept cryptocurrency trading?
= Exness offers trading on some of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world, such as CFDs on Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash.
15. What is the minimum deposit on exness broker?
= minimum deposit amount that Exness requires is US Dollar 1.00.
16. Does exness broker allow robot or EA trading?
= Most brokers are astonished to see that a large percentage of beginner traders are not using automated trading in the first year. Is this because they don’t work? Probably not. Forex robot creators report their performance quarterly, and a large number of them claim to have much higher profitability than the average first-year trader.
A Forex robot makes sense for people who don’t know how to make technical analysis and don’t have the time to monitor economic events. Yes, exness allows robot trading.
17. Does exness broker allow scalping?
= Yes, of course you can scalp when trading with exness. In fact, exness is quite suitable for scalping as well. When you’re scalping, you will need brokers with low spreads, because spread is the only obstacle from your profits. Exness offers very low spreads for the main currency pairs.
18. Is exness broker ECN?
= Exness is the biggest retail forex broker in the world. They are famous in the professional trading community because they offer the best trading conditions for professional traders. Spread of Exness ECN accounts is very low. Because ECN spread is zero, the broker’s income is trading commission.
19. Is an exness broker market maker?
= Exness is a market maker that offers partners and clients trading services in the financial markets.
20. How to withdraw from an exness broker?
= First Log in to your exness Personal Area on home page.
- Click on the Withdrawal section.
- Select the payment system you wish to use.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, select the account you wish to withdraw from.
- Choose the currency of your payment system.
Now let’s discuss about the FBS broker-
1. Who owns a fbs broker?
= Marrck (full name – Satthakarn Chuenkomol) is 30 years old, business owner, philanthropist, passionate traveler and FX teacher to many.
2. When was the fbs broker established?
= FBS was founded in 2009.
3. Where is the fbs broker located?
= Fbs broker is located in Cyprus, Belize ad Marshall Islands
4. How to contact a fbs broker?
You can contact fbs via live chat in the bottom right corner of their official site. You can also send your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Is fbs broker regulated?
= The activities of FBS are regulated by the International Financial Services Commission, and while this may not be the FCA, BaFin or CySEC; it is still a trustworthy regulator. FBS is owned by FBS Markets Company that has offices in a number of Asian cities.
6. How to register on fbs broker?
- Visit the website fbs.com
- Click the “Open an account” button in the top right corner of the website. You’ll need to go through the registration procedure and get a personal area.
- You can register via a social network or enter the data required for account registration manually.
7. What are the account types of fbs brokers?
= FBS offers various account types designed to meet your needs, including Cent, Micro, Standard, Zero Spread, and ECN accounts with unique trading conditions.
8. How much spread on fbs brokers?
= FBS provides the following types of spread: Floating, starting from 0.2 pip; Fixed, starting from 3 pip; Trading without spread (fixed spread of 0 pip).
9. Does fbs broker allow US clients?
= FBS accepts traders from any country but residents in these countries : Belize, the USA, Brazil, Thailand and Japan. It is because of the Regulatory Reasons of each country.
10. How to deposit on fbs broker?
= Open the deposit within the finances section in your personal area. Choose the preferred deposit method, select offline or online payment, and click the Deposit button. Select the account you wish to deposit funds into and enter the deposit amount. Confirm your deposit details on the next page.
11. Does an fbs broker accept Paypal?
= No. Fbs broker does not accept paypal.
12. What is leverage on fbs brokers?
= With FBS, it is up to you to decide what leverage to trade with – from 1:50 to 1:3000. Leverage will also depend on your account type.
13. What are the trading platforms of a fbs broker?
= FBS Trader, an all-in-one trading platform app giving you access to the world’s most wanted trading instruments right from your pocket. Get all the necessary functionality wrapped in a lightweight yet powerful application and access your trades 24/7 from any iOS or Android device.
14. Does fbs broker accept cryptocurrency trading?
= Yes, the mechanics of trading cryptocurrencies with FBS is simple. You can trade Bitcoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum and Dash vs. the USD just like any currency pair using MetaTrader.
15. What is the minimum deposit on a fbs broker?
=FBS minimum deposit varies depending on the trading account you choose. Cent account has the smallest initial deposit of $1, while the minimum deposit required to open the ECN account is $1000.
16. Does fbs broker allow robot or EA trading?
= Yes, fbs brokers allow robot or EA trading.
17. Does a fbs broker allow scalping?
= FBS has got no restrictions on trading methods. You can trade scalping, EAs, hedging and etc
18. Is fbs broker ECN?
= The ECN account offers 25 currency pairs for trading. At FBS, the ECN account is available on MetaTrader4
19. Is a fbs broker market maker?
= Yes, FBS is a legitimate Forex broker and is a market maker and they are regulated by the International Financial Services Commission, license IFSC/000102/124, which makes it trustworthy and reliable.
20. How to withdraw from a fbs broker?
= You can withdraw by the following ways –
- Click on “Finances” in the menu on top of the page.
- Choose “Withdrawal”.
- Choose a suitable payment system and click on it.
- Specify the trading account you want to withdraw from.
- Specify information about your e-wallet or payment system account.
- Type the amount of money you want to withdraw.
Now let’s discuss about Forex time brokers-
1. Who owns a forex time broker?
= Andrey Valerievich Dashin owns both Alpari and another foreign exchange broker FXTM, also known as ForexTime.
2. When was the forex time broker established?
= Forex Time company launched in 2011 with its headquarters in Cyprus (Limassol) also authorized by Financial Conduct Authority and other regulators, being named as one of the world’s fastest growing and best forex brokers.
3. Where is the forex time broker located?
= Cyprus (Limassol)
4. How to contact a forex time broker?
= You can contact forex time brokers by calling +44 203 734 10 25, via Live Chat, or by email email@example.com
5. Is forex time broker regulated?
= Forex time broker is regulated by several financial authorities, including the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). Moreover FXTM is considered safe because it is regulated by the top-tier FCA.
6. How to register on a forex time broker?
= You can register by clicking the link Forex Time .
7. What are the account types of forex time brokers?
= There are three main types of trading accounts—standard, mini, and managed—and each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
8. How much spread on forex time brokers?
= ForexTime’s minimum spread for trading EUR/USD is 1.7 pips – which is relatively high compared to the average EUR/USD spread of 0.70 pips.
9. Does a forex time broker allow US clients?
= US residents can’t open account at forex time.
10. How to deposit on a forex time broker?
= You can deposit funds into forex time broker by the following ways-
- Open the Deposits page within the My Money section in MyFXTM.
- Choose your preferred deposit method and click ‘Deposit’.
- Select the MyFXTM account or wallet you wish to deposit funds into and complete the necessary fields.
- Confirm your deposit details in the next page.
11. Does a forex time broker accept Paypal?
= No, Forex time broker does not accept paypal.
12. What is leverage on forex time brokers?
= Unlike other brokers, they provide one of the highest leverage ratios in the forex industry, up to 1:1000. By trading with a higher leverage, you may increase your earning potential.
13. What are the trading platforms of a forex time broker?
= FXTM Offers The Choice Of MT4 or MT5 Trading Platforms
14. Does a forex time broker accept cryptocurrency trading?
= FXTM does not currently offer Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Ripple Dash or Litecoin to traders, however there are hundreds of other financial instruments available.
15. What is the minimum deposit on a forex time broker?
= The minimum deposit at a forex time broker is $10.
16. Does a forex time broker allow robot or EA trading?
= Yes, Forex time brokers allow robot or EA trading.
17. Does a forex time broker allow scalping?
= No, Forex time brokers do not allow scalping.
18. Is forex time broker ECN?
= Yes, Forex time broker is ECN.
19. Is a forex time broker market maker?
= Yes, Forex time broker is a market maker.
20. How to withdraw from a forex time broker?
= Making a Withdrawal
- Go to the Withdraw page within the ‘My Money’ section in MyFXTM.
- Select the payment method and click ‘Withdraw’.
- Next select the MyFXTM account or wallet you wish to withdraw funds from and complete the necessary fields.
- Select a reason for withdrawal and enter the PIN that was to you via email or SMS and click ‘Submit’.
Looking for a highly rated forex fund manager?
Fx Pips Guru has a strong group of forex experts who are managing forex accounts of our clients from different brokers dedicatedly. Just hire our forex fund managers here : https://www.fxpipsguru.com/forex-fund-manager/ .